General "Mad Dog" Mattis

Let the man speak for himself.

A few of my personal favorites, which should inform our operations as well.

Mad Dog
Just your average, fun-loving Marine


2. “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”


3. “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”


6. “Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”


9. “There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”


13. “You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”


.... and my personal favorite, having spent in the Persian gulf and surrounding area ....

14. “I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does #EWorHW Mean?

We are at WAR